Friday, August 14, 2009

My Aubrey

Aubrey has been very entertaining lately. She hangs out with me all day while the girls are in school and makes me laugh every day. She says and does the most hilarious things.
The other day Aubrey was watching Ni Hao Kai-lan. They asked "Would you like to go to China with us? Aubrey yells "No, I can't!"
She loves to dance. The other day while I was cleaning and playing music I caught her dancing around the living room. She made me stop my cleaning so I could dance with her. She must have danced for an hour before finally resting on the couch.
She has also been letting us know what songs she likes or dislikes in the car. She has her favorites and will say that's my favorite song. She will also yell at us if she doesn't like it.
She loved playing with stuffed animals and attaches her self to one pet and plays with it all day long. One day I heard her laughing and ran to see what was so funny. I found her with Maui the Rhino. She had dressed her all up and was having a blast playing with her. Silly girl.
The other night she was whining because she didn't want to go to bed. I asked her why and she said "because I need my people" surprised I asked "Your people?" "Who are your people?" she said "Mom, Dad, Ashlyn, and Autumn." I guess she like to sleep family style.

No comments: