South of the Border S'mores
This recipe is from the May issue of Family Fun magazine.
|2||flour tortillas (8-10 inch)|
|3||large marshmallows, cut in half|
|2||tablespoons milk chocolate chips|
|1/2||teaspoon cinnamon sugar, mixture|
- Generously coat a medium skillet with vegetable spray and heat it over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet, then sprinkle the marshmallow halves and the chocolate chips evenly over it.
- Top with the second tortilla and spray it with vegetable spray as well.
- Cook the tortilla stack for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned, then carefully flip it and cook on the other side for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the tortillas to a cutting board, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top, then cut the s-more into quarters.
- Makes 4 S'Mores.