Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Best Mothers Day Ever!

This was the Best and most memorable Mothers Day Ever! Many of you know that Noah and I have been trying to have a baby for about 2 years now and on the eve of Mothers day we found out in 9 months our little miracle will be joining our family. I was so stunned I took 2 tests and almost a 3rd one, but Noah assured me that it was absolutely without a doubt positive. On Mothers Day it was hard not to shout it out to everyone we knew. That morning before church my girls and Noah had made me breakfast along with all of my gifts, flowers, and decorations out on the table. What a wonderful surprise.
Then later on in the day our family arrived to spend the day with us. It was hard not to tell them the good news right away, but Grandma Smith would have an extra gift to open. In a little box she opened up the 2 positive tests. Everyone was so excited. We told the rest of our family over the phone that day. It was a great evening, yummy dinner, and was able to enjoy 2 different kinds of cakes that my wonderful husband made.

It was a perfect day.

No comments: