Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Morning is our favorite it is so amazing for our family. All the excitement that our girls have makes it even more special. No matter where Christmas is at we always have the "Line-up". It starts in the hallway with the girls lining up from youngest to oldest to pose for a photo. Then we let them run to see what Santa has brought them. The open Santa gifts and Stocking until everyone is ready to begin opening the presents form everyone. This year our girls got lots of cool stuff from Santa and from my family. The adults opened their gifts after the girls opened up theirs.
We all got some great gifts. It was a very Merry Christmas for me because I got a New Digital Camera. Something I didn't expect for years(cost to much money). Noah is amazing and knows me so well. I can never thank him enough for this special gift that he got me. I am now on my way into diving into my passion for photography.
In all the excitement Ashlyn didn't notice that Santa had left her a note. She was totally excited that he wrote her a Thank You letter for all the goodies that she left him. With her belief in Santa wavering, she now Believes!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

nikon d5000? i want that one too! you're a lucky gal ;)