Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Life with 5 Kids

Noah's younger sister asked if Noah and I would watch their two little ones for a few days so that her and Kurt could have a getaway. Noah and I both know how important it is to have time as a couple all alone. So we said Yes. This week we have had our little ones along with Logan(3) and Kelsie(1). It has been really fun. We are enjoying the time with them. My girls love seeing their cousins everyday. I even went to church with all 5 kids all by myself. Noah was not feeling well and I knew he needed to rest. Sacrament was a little hard, but the rest of the time was fine. Lots of friends helped me out. It has taken time to get schedules down and I definitely forgot what it was like to take care of a one year old. They are a lot of work, but so worth it. Thank You Rachel and Kurt for letting us help you out so that we could enjoy your little angles this week.

No comments: