Sunday, November 29, 2009

Aubrey turns 3

I can't believe my baby is 3! Really?!?! Has it been that long? It seems like yesterday she was born.
A lot has happened since then and time just seems to zoom by so quickly. Aubrey is a blessing and a joy to have in our family. She is smart. Too smart for her own good sometimes. She is my little sidekick. We do everything together while her sisters are a school. She is loving, sweet, best friends with both her sisters, and my calmer one. I didn't say calm she can hold her own with her sisters and often get loud ans stubborn, but over all she has a calm side to her. Aubrey is a character and says the funniest things. She has the best facial expressions ever. She is always making a face good or bad. Aubrey loves crafts, music and dancing. It will be fun to see her blossom and grow this next year. Happy 3rd Birhday Aubrey!

No comments: