Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tiffany and Daniel's Wedding

Today was the big day for my sister and our family. We went with my parents out to breakfast and then went to the store to get a few last minute things for the wedding. We headed back to my parents to get dressed and ready for the wedding. At 3pm we meet at the church to take pictures. At 4:30pm my sister Tiffany and Daniel were married by Bishop Stafferi (the same man who did the ring ceremony for me and Noah). My girls held Tiffany's long train as she walked into the chapel. Tiffany looked beautiful and the wedding was wonderful. Once the wedding was finished we all went into the gym where the reception was being held. We had a great time at the reception. Everyone had a great time, the room looked perfect, and the bride and groom looked wonderful.


1 comment:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

Looks like everything turned out great! The girls' headbands are really cute.