Monday, December 1, 2008

The Perfect Christmas Tree

This evening we set out to find the perfect Christmas tree at Smith Family Farm. The girls ran to the first tree they saw to claim it. We let the girls know that we needed to look at all the trees available so that we could make a better decision on what to buy. We walked around and back and forth from tree to tree . And then we saw it...the perfect tree. After some pictures in front of our tree we walked around the farm to see all the fun decorations they had up. Then we paid for our tree and they loaded it up in the truck. We didn't have time to decorate it tonight, but at least now we have one.

1 comment:

M said...

Well you are one up on me, I haven't even gone to get my tree yet. I was thinking about going today.
I tagged you on my blog, check it out for the details.