Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One week to Maui!

Noah officially started his sabbatical today. He will be going to Scout Camp for the rest of the week and then off we go to Maui for 16 sunny, relaxing days. We are getting really excited. This will be the 3rd trip for us and we can't wait. The first week we plan on seeing some of our favorite sights and soaking up plenty of sunshine on the beach. The 2nd week we plan on really unwinding by laying around the beach playing in the warm crystal clear blue water and snorkeling. I thought I would share some of our pictures from our trips to Maui.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow! Bill and I really have to get back to Hawaii/the Islands. I think that's so awesome that you get such a break. Can't wait to see pictures!

Amy said...

I'm jealous. You will have to tell me where to go and what to do because Jared and I want to plan a trip for the fall. He's never been to hawaii before and I've never been to Maui. Have fun. 16 days?!! That sounds wonderful.

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

Have a great trip! Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy!

The Goodwin's said...

Have fun on your trip. Are you going to Colorado this summer?