Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend surrounded by family. Friday my mother-in-law came over and we had a great time playing with grandma. Noah surprised me and his mother with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

On Sat. Noah's sister Rachel, her son Logan and our brother-in law Kurt came to spend the day with us. We went to the farmers market where we bought some yummy strawberries, oranges, and bread. We went out to eat at Uno Chicago Grill and then headed back to our house. At home we rested, visited, played out side, and played the game Apples to Apples. We had a BBQ with marinated chicken, veggies, fruit, and for dessert strawberry jello angel food cake. It was a very good evening.

On Mother's Day Sunday I was greeted by three smiling faces that gave me kisses, hugs, and their cards. What wonderful gifts I awoke to. At church the girls sang to me and we were served great big delicious Cinnamon rolls and fruit. The rest of the day was spent being pampered by my family. Noah cooked an awesome dinner and made me cherry chocolate ice cream for dessert. I had a table full of gifts to open and I loved every single thing I was given.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love your blog. You do such a great job with it. You guys also have so much fun and I love checking to see what you're up to and get some fun ideas. thanks for posting the recipes too. Email me amythekidd@gmail.com so I can add you to our blog. i don't think I've done it yet.