Monday, April 28, 2008

Tiffany Gradauates from BYU

On Friday we attended my sisters Convocation for the School of Family life in the Ballroom at the Wilkinson Student Center. There were about 500 graduates present. We listened to Randal Day speak to the graduates about the importance of their degree and the impact it will have on the family. Afterwards we took pictures of and with our newest college graduate.












We got together with my cousin Brandon and his fiancé Sarah to eat lunch at the pizza factory. We all went back to Tiffany's apartment to play eye toy and sing star on the playstation. That evening we ate at Sakura Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar. My sisters and I tried some Sushi. We had spicy tuna rolls and Alaskan rolls. It was really good. I never thought I would like raw fish so much. Our girls loved watching the chef cook right in front of them. Ashlyn and Autumn thought it was awesome. Aubrey freaked out every time they lit up the grill with fire. It was a great evening.

1 comment:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

I took a class from Dr. Day. He was a really good teacher!